As the organisers of the London Investor Show, we are taking all reasonable measures to limit the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and are committed to providing a safe and secure event for you.
You must NOT attend the London Investor Show if:
- You are feeling unwell, including a cough, fever, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat and blocked or runny nose and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste.
- You are currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return
- You have been told to self-isolate by a government test and trace service.
- Anyone in your household is displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- You have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been displaying symptoms.
All delegates must agree to leave the venue immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
To reduce queues on show days we have implemented a reduced contact registration system.
To support this: Please have the barcode on your tickets available for scanning at Registration. There will be contactless ticket collection points, where you can scan, and collect your own badge, as well as manned desks.
At the Event
- There will be hand sanitising stations available on-site.
- In collaboration with Novotel London West, we are conducting a thorough, enhanced cleaning regime of all features and public areas prior to show opening and during the show.
- All external doors will open as permissable to allow maximum ventilation and fresh air throughout the London Investor Show
- Aisles and walkways have been widened to avoid close contact
- The Main Auditorium and Conference Room 1 will have a dedicated entrance, and exit system.
- When walking around the event, please remember that as we come back together some people will be more comfortable in the environment than others.
- Please give people space when you are walking past them.
- Check before initiating personal contact
- As the industry builds itself back, remember different pressures people may be facing, please be kind to each other.
We wish you an enjoyable and informative day.